This upcoming DAGA will include an entertaining as well as scientific competition. Within this you are invited to present your research in a five minute long talk. The content for which can be research you conducted in your professorship, your advisory activity or any thesis. The aim is a combination of easily understandable, entertainingly and engagingly presented scientific content.
There are two options available to you for this. You can either give a presentation on site (with or without PowerPoint slides) or submit a video. For the video, we are happy if you give free rein to your creativity.
Your presentation will be evaluated by a panel according to the criteria listed below:
- scientifically correct and accurate content
- complete presentation of existing approaches to the research topic, if there are conflicting views on the subject
- the content must be clearly structured and understandable for all listeners, even if they come from other research areas or are at a different level of education than the lecturer
Please take note of the following presets and guidelines for your participation:
On site presentation:
- one presenter
- 1 Power Point slide / PDF slide at maximum (needs to be handed in by the 13th of August 2021)
- utensils only if you can carry them onto the stage by yourself
- technical presentation
- in German or English
- Explanatory video, not a recorded lecture
- Specialized topic from research or teaching
- In German or English
There are 15 spots available, for which you can apply with an email to shorts(at)daga2021.eu. Please include the title of your presentation, your abstract and optionally a catchy short title in the email.