Please find here the link for registering as conference participant and for updating your registration data respectively:
Online registration (for onsite- or online participation)
Registration account: Change here your data (by Aug 6, 21)
DAGA 2021 will be held as hybrid event on-site as well as online.
When registering, please select either on-site or online participation. You can change your choice later on in your registration account.
Please adjust as early as possible; changes are possible until 6 August.
- Further up this page, click on the link:
“Online registration (for onsite- or online participation)”.
- on the new page, enter your registration ID and password under "Login for registered persons". (Forgotten passwords can also be requested again there).
- In the new registration window, please scroll down to "Choice of class".
- In the displayed item "On-site or online participation:", set the adjacent window to "Online" or "Live On site".
- - Click on the confirmation button at the bottom of the page (labelled "I accept the General Terms and Conditions...").
- Your oral or poster contribution will automatically adapt itself to your new choice.
If you register by 09.08.21, you will receive a printed badge. Online registration is also possible during DAGA 2021.
On-site registration at the conference office is not provided, but you can register on-site with your smartphone and then pick up your conference badge at the conference office.
The fees apply equally to both on-site and online participation. The pricing is based on the high technical and personnel costs of a hybrid event. Thank you for your understanding.
|Onsite- or online-participation||Register until 15.June 21||Register from 16.June 21|
|Non-member||385,- €||450,- €|
|Member(a)||315,- €||380,- €|
|Member(a) retired/ no income(b)||240,- €||290,- €|
|Student||100,- €||120,- €|
|Student member(a)||85,- €||100,- €|
(a) Members of DEGA, AAA-Oega, ÖAL, DPG, ITG, VDI, VDT, or of one of the EAA membership societies
(b) Retired members or members without income. Pensioners and unemployed persons who are not members according to (a), belong to the fee class of non-members.
160,- € for a second presentation (first presentation is already included).
Please note that only one lecture will be accepted. Second presentation must be a poster.
(The general terms and conditions and the data privacy statement were revised on March 04, 2021 on the occasion of the expansion of DAGA 2021 to a hybrid event and the changes were marked)
Depended on the selected payment method you will receive the link for credit card payment after registration. Please use alternatively the following URL to fulfill the credit card payment:
Go to credit card payment