We will provide extensive recommendations for your companion and family during DAGA. Please find below a first impression.
With the Vienna City Card you (and your child up to 14 years) can use public transport for up to 3 days and get tourist discounts.
For nature enthusiasts and families
- Wiener Naschmarkt – It is Vienna's largest inner-city market and is a must-see for its history and location.
- Numerous parks, such as at Schönbrunn Palace or the Donaupark.
- Vienna Prater – an amusement park with all the carriages we know from our time, as well as green recreation area.
- The Spanish Riding School – watch one of the regular performances of the riders and their Lipizzaners accompanied by classical Viennese music.
For music enthusiasts
- Vienna Boys Choir – Attend a concert at the Vienna Hofmusikkapelle or the MuTh concert hall.
- Musicians' walks to the original venues: Follow in the footsteps of famous musicians.
- Wiener Staatsoper – Due to the politics of the house, a different opera plays almost every day. Tickets are also offered at affordable prices.
- Bösendorfer – Experience Viennese piano making on site in the manufactory or book a concert in the city salon.
- ORF Backstage – Book a guided tour on the grounds of the state broadcaster.