Since May 19, 2021, indoor events with up to 1,500 participants have again been permitted in Austria, subject to hygiene requirements. Further relaxations have been promised from June 10 and July 1, which will have a significant positive impact not only on events but also on the rest of your congress stay in the city of Vienna.
The specific hygiene rules will be published here in the summer as soon as the hygiene concept has been approved by the relevant health authority.
The following measures are expected to be included:
- Admission only for tested, recovered and vaccinated persons
- (partial) mandatory masks
- Strong spatial separation in the foyers and in the conference halls
- only every second seat may be occupied
- assigned seats (traceability is ensured via app in compliance with data protection regulations)
Messe Wien offers optimal conditions for the above measures thanks to spacious and technically modern equipped premises as well as the surrounding infrastructure.
Read more about Austria's current opening steps and the corresponding Covid-19 entry regulation here!